Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Busmans Holiday






Every morning while Jane sleeps, I try to get out on the bike and see the town before it wakes up. Today I couldn't believe my eyes when I came upon a BNSF car dept. building! Stopped in an had a wonderful visit with the block truck guys, fellow carman who were getting ready for a days work. Too bad we didn't see them yesterday before we went to do laundry,as they had a washer and dryer right in the shop. Nice to see their setup and wished them a safe day before I returned to the motel to get ready for our day.

3 comments:

  1. I guess that they could have showed us a thing or two. I am glad that you and Jane are really "doing it" and having a good time too. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, Karen wants to know if they could tell you where to get a good crumb bun? Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen Butch Stewart, Cut Bank, Montana

    Paul, I look like a pumpkin in that shirt! You were the highlight of my summer! Is your butt tired yet? Take care...

    ReplyDelete